CPR Another Meaning

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TA2D, May 16, 2006.

1. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Most of us belive in "CPR" CATCH, PHOTO, RELEASE, for the big cats that we catch. I have another meaning for it.

CONSERVE, PROTECT, AND RESPECT

Conserve- To manage out current stocks of fish so that there are fish for our next generation, and teach the next generation how to manage and conserve this invaluable resource
    Protect- Let the big ones go, if you see something wrong do not hesitate to tell the right people. Be sure to leave your fishing hole cleaner than what you found it as
    Respect- These fish have been here longer than we have and have the potential to be here longer than us. So give respect to that hawg you just caught, treat them easy and put them back so someone else can have some fun too.

If others want to add to this do not hesitate, I know that we can come up with a more definitive definition of this version of "CPR"

Aaron

TA2D

There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.
    Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    That's really great,I never thought of it being put that way!!!

3. TeamCatHazzard

TeamCatHazzard New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Good analogy I like that one as well!

4. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    I would like some feedback, because this is something I want to teach at my fishing clinics, when I get them started. If some of the brothers and sisters could help me get a more definitive definition, it would be great.

Aaron

TA2D

5. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Catfish Play Right, just made this one up, and Catfishin Pick River

6. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Good stuff man, I am wanting to encourage tomorrows youth and instill in them the values that were taught to my, by my father and grandfather about fishing and the outdoors in general. Those slogans would make good bumper stickers for the BOC.

Aaron

7. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Great idea Aron!

8. flat1

flat1 New Member

State:
    WV
    good thinkin Aron i dont think you could have said it any better we have a lot of local tourneys here on the Muskingum river and i know we lose atleast 1 monster a week to these money and pride hungry ba$!ards around here