Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

Cowboys vs. Packers

3K views 38 replies 21 participants last post by  LilRyjoe04 
#1 ·
So who will win thursday?

it is going to be a good game.

#3 ·
I'm going to have to say the Cowboys. I like Brett Favre, and I want him to do well, but I just don't think the Packers defense is up to the challenge of stopping Romo, Owens, and Jones/Barber. The Packers better establish the running game and not become one dimensional, or it will be a long night Thursday. I'm going to take the Cowboys 38-28.:confused2::crazy:

#6 ·
I have mixed feelings about this one myself. Being a Chicago native it is hard for me to cheer for GB, and my brother in law is a Dallas fan, so if they go to the super bowl I will be hearing it for a while.
Then again, if GB wins and makes it to the SB maybe Farve will finally retaire.:smile2:

#10 ·
Cowboys all the way, Favre is like 0-8 in Dallas.

#11 ·
These are my 2 top teams in NFC.
Its going to be a good game for sure. I cant wait to watch the game. It's like another S.B. around my house . like when the Colts and Pats played.

I'm a long time Cowboy fan. I'm not a fan of Jerry Jones and the way he has handled things since Jimmy Johnson left. I'm getting past that a little. Just wish the man would stay off the field and spread the cash around . LOL. You either know what I mean or dont.
I'm still breaking myself in on Romo. Dont think he should have gotten all that money this year.
Still dont care for T.O. you like him or dont, I dont.
barber is hard to stop. Like a "bus". good player.
Jason witten. A dangerous player for sure. he can do it when in a bind. I really like him. reminds me of J. Novacheck. best all time tight end and Cowboy IMO .
Cowboys are back.:cool2:

I also like Brett F. and Lil Joe is right about GB stepping up running game.
As bad as I wont the cowboys to win another S.B. but not Jerry J.,
I'm going with green bay .
its going to be a close game. Green bay offense will have to keep the ball as much as possible to win.
I think Brett will get r done on Cowboys game
Green bay on a come back win by 3.
27/24

Still will be a win win for me cause I like both teams. Once brett retires, Its cowboys all the way for me.

#13 ·
im still going with dallas 34 packers 13. that point spread feels good to me. i think it will be a better game than last week no doubt. but i dont think its going to be the game we are all expecting. dallas is on a whole different level than the packers. packers better bring there running game there sure going to need it. 34-13. any takers

#15 ·
I see youve noticed i have jumped into some of your post Phil... If we dont get healthy i would have to say you are right... I have been surprised by so much this year in the NFL im curious as to what the rest of the year has to offer... I know your a huge Pats fan... I know they will be there in the AFC Championship game.. Browns might make it...

#17 ·
I see youve noticed i have jumped into some of your post Phil... If we dont get healthy i would have to say you are right... I have been surprised by so much this year in the NFL im curious as to what the rest of the year has to offer... I know your a huge Pats fan... I know they will be there in the AFC Championship game.. Browns might make it...
NO!! Don't agree with him Shane!LOL! Never agree with Phil.:smile2: No, I think this game will be a shoot out. Points a plenty in this one. Anyone know the line on this game? The Packers might just come out and pass every down, nothing says they can't, but neither team really has a secondary worth a crap. We'll have to wait and see, I still think Dallas will win with a high score.

#22 ·
Packers shmakers,Coyboys plowboys, the Browns would have their way with each one of them! lol Oh yeah there are a lot of na sayers out there, but just wait and see who goes how far...................... This is a nil subject, both of their seasons are over....:wink: It will be the Packers 28/17.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.