Cowboys v. Saints

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Dmitri, Aug 22, 2006.

1. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Well, TO didn't play because he was told he hadn't had enough practice tiem. Bush had a couple decent touches but ended up with a terrible 1.8 average yards per rush, but I believe he made some all right catches. But boy was it a rout, the 'Boys took over the entire game and kept rolling. However, it looks as though Bledsoe may not be starting much longer after this season. Tony Romo, his backup is having an INCREDIBLE show. Looks like Bledsoe the statue who can't seem to move around the pocket, much less scramble out of it may have another Tom Brady pulled on him and he'll be gone. If he is injured for more than a couple weeks I don't see him getting his starting job back.

2. Calvin

Calvin New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Romo is showing a lot of promise in the pre-season. Unless he gets hurt I don't see Drew losing his job to him for awhile though. Bledsoe has the tools to get the Cowboys back to the Super Bowl so long as the team stays healthy and they have a few lucky breaks. It is comforting to know that if something should happen to Drew, Tony is likely going to pick up the reins and keep em going. I am having some serious doubts about TO however.

3. wareagle

wareagle New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Go Saints:lol: :big_smile:

4. skunkedagain

skunkedagain New Member

State:
    OHIO
    da boys looked good.They are going to be a team to deal with this year.

5. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    But they won't go far if you look at the rest of their division.