Cowboys thread

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by CHAVEZ CHAVEZ, Oct 9, 2007.

1. CHAVEZ CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ CHAVEZ New Member

State:
    WesternSlope,CO
    HOW ABOUT THEM COWBOYS !!:boss:
    ANY COWBOY FANS OUT THERE ?
    5/0 IT WAS A EXCELLENT GAME NOW
    NOW WE FACE NEWENGLAND .

2. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    You talking Wyoming or Oklahoma State? LOL It is hard to remember there is other than college football.

3. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Man Yall sure had a scare last night. That just shows you that Buffalo Bills are BUMS!!! Congrats on the comeback. :wink:

4. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Big cowboys fan here bro! How bout them cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    I hope Romo got all of that crAaPpPp out of his system last night or they will be in trouble this weekend. I had to keep looking close to make sure they didn't sneak Casey Dick in there from the Razorbacks lol.

6. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    I'm not a cowboy fan, but man that was some game. To think they won with Romo throwing 5 picks. But to me the real amazing part is the composure of the rookie kicker Nick Folk. First the onside kick, then not one but two 53 yarders to win the game. I think this quote says it all.

7. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I thought for sure the CowBoys was going to throw away that game. Just goes to show, it aint over till the clock runs out and I thought it was going to run out on Romo's last play. That kicker is a keeper. LOL. Dang good game last night .
    Bills choked. I thought it was kind of dirty to call that time out on the kicker but he did it again. LMAO. I loved it. T.O. dropped a few balls. That witten (MS ) , he reminds me of J. novacheck ( MS ) , one of my favorite cowboy players.
    I've always been a big Cowboy fan. Pats and Green bay on my list too. I would love to see them boys win another SB I just wish jerry Jones would stay out of the way. I bet Jerry would hire OJ for show and tell if he came out of retirement. LOL.

8. CHAVEZ CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ CHAVEZ New Member

State:
    WesternSlope,CO
    it's all the same there all COWBOYS , LOL . yeah it was a good game talk'n about gett'n pissed and everything it was amazeing but my boys did it !!
    5/0 baby !!!!:cool2:

9. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    1st of all I must say I hate the Cowboys! :eek:oooh: Being a Steelers fan you can understand the mutual dislike! :wink: That being said last nights game vs Buffalo had perhaps one of the most unbelievable finishes in NFL history! :crazy: Dallas goes 80 yds for a TD in the final 2 mins, they go for 2 and don't make it (looked like pass interference to me), kick the onside kick and recover it, run 2 plays and kick the field goal twice from 53 yards! Buffalo might as well just surrender the rest of the season after that debacle! :roll_eyes:

10. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I dislike the cowboys also but it looks like there back.Buffalo must really be horrible all those turnovers you get and still a BIG L.

11. bd76

bd76 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Cowboys all the way.

12. Texas_Select

Texas_Select New Member

State:
    TX
    How Bout Them COWBOYS!!!!! YEEE HAAWW!!!!

That was an unbelieveable finish for sure!! I was on the edge of my seat. Wow what a finish! When we had to kick that 53' er again I thought maybe the kicker would be caught up in the emotion of making it once for nothin with that BS time out but he kept his calm and drilled it exactly like the first one, totally awesome!!

I thought that 2 point conversion was pass interference also. How bout when they ran into our punter and no flag? Officials were definately on Buffalo's payroll that game!

New England will be the ultimate test. Romo is a pro and will shake off that bad performance and come back strong. The Dallas D has their work cut out for them with that explosive NE offensive.

GO COWBOYS!!!!

13. CHAVEZ CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ CHAVEZ New Member

State:
    WesternSlope,CO
    heres my pride and joy i want to share with ya, my yougest boy is holding it .

Attached Files:

14. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK

so, Bill, i am out of some your excellent seasonings and need to reorder soon...you feel good enough about your "BOYS" to send some to me free of charge if they lose?:wink::smile2:

15. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i got news for you Johnny...even if romo DID get all that crap out of his system the cowboys are in deep do:smile2: this weekend

16. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    oh come on, you cowboys homers:wink:....admit that the bills are the sorriest team in the game today....romo turns the ball over 6 times, 5 of those are picks and they still win??????

ROFL i am going out on a limb here :)wink:) and saying the pats whip them by 14+:smile2:

17. CHAVEZ CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ CHAVEZ New Member

State:
    WesternSlope,CO
    PW talk all the smack ya want , nut i know and you know they still won !!!.
    did ya see my last post , yeah you know you looked at it beautiful site was'nt it .

18. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    My point exactly Phil. The Bills are awful and the Pats get to beat up on them twice a season just like the Jets who are also 1-4 and the god awful Dolphins who are 0-5, damn what an easy cake division! It's sad when the second place team in your division is 1-4, must be nice.. About the Cowboys, if they don't play any better than they did Monday night, they will catch a whoopin for sure this weekend. The defense for the Cowboys played well, but Romo.... Don't get me wrong here, I would like to see the Pats get their ass beat. Cowboys are looking good for the NFC side in the Super Bowl. Good luck guys! Go Colts!

19. Texas_Select

Texas_Select New Member

State:
    TX
    Phil: Dallas/NE is going to be a war brother!!

DALLAS COWBOYS win 27-24 !!!!!

20. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Go Cowboys.... Im straight up a Cowboys fan this weekend... Tony Romo is going to throw for 400+ yrds. 3TDS and 1int, and 1 sack. Cowboys 38, Pats 17