COVER YOUR EYES! The Naked Fatman is back

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by dgde4x4man, Jun 18, 2008.

1. dgde4x4man

dgde4x4man New Member

State:
    La Moille, Illinois
    Well my brothers and sisters it has been a long time, way to long since I checked in.

I'm glad to see somethings never change. DH is still uglier than hell, Whistler still helping eveyone and their kin and Tea is the top poster!

Paul and Sis it has been way to long...If you need me to watch baby I still have a perfect spot for the fridge!

Momma and the three boys are still doing good. We are finally hoping the lawsuit with lil' Bubba will come around soon (only been nine years!) but things are finally looking better there.

I no longer have the truck had to get a more economical way to travel so I got a 06 Charger. LOL Cheaper in gas and now I can go faster than Tea!

Boys and girls keep your eyes covered cause the naked fatman is still lurking around.

2. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Welcome back, Chris! Good to see you here. Hope to read more of your posts, soon.

Take care.
    Cheryl

3. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    Welcome back Chris.

4. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Welcome back your naked uglyness sir.

Yes, we are expecting you at Catstock.

5. dgde4x4man

dgde4x4man New Member

State:
    La Moille, Illinois
    Is there room for me in your hammock Kutter?

6. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Please :crazy:! I don't even wanna think about that.....sounds like it could be dangerous.

Oh hi Chris.....you seem so Chris I forgot to welcome you back :wink:.

Glad to hear everything is going well for you and yours buddy! Good to see ya. :big_smile:

7. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    You should love that charger, I have an '06 as well & love it so far!!!

8. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Welcome back Naked Fatman...*Shudders at that visual*....:crazy::tounge_out::smile2:
    Good to see you posting again, you've been misses and missed a lot.

9. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Sorry, no room in the hammock for you or any guy. Are you needing a campsite to stay at?

10. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Oh my goodness. Do my eyes deceive me? No, they still hurt too much from the last time I saw him! LOL Took a few months to recover from the last time the nekkid fat man was at Catstock! LOL Had to get retna transplants. LOL To anyone that doesn't know Chris, you soon will. Take my word for it. LOL

Welcome back Chris.

11. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Hey Fatman!....what the f%g& you lookin at? Lmao

welcome back buddy

12. bearcat

bearcat Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    Hey Chris good to see your nekkedness back on here. You are right it has been to long. I sure hope you can make it to catstck. I know Screen is bring a large container of Lindas famous cookie bars.
    See you there .

13. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Bout time you showed your Hairy A$$ back up, LMAO!!! Welcome back Chris!!!!

14. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Hi Chris,Missed Ya Big Guy!!! I Told all the folks You went to Prison for streaking Naked at a Miss Hillery Rally :wink: Welcome Back. J.D.

15. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Chris Welcome back. Let us hear what been going on with you. We need a laugh or two.:smile2:

16. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Hey Naked 4X4 Guy;

Good to see that you take time to come and see all us "GOOD"
    People that have been here keeping the lights on so when you
    STREAK BY No one misses Ya.
    Glad to have ya Back on Here and now you can come and Post on a REGULAR Basis.

Missed Ya Ole Buddy:

Gene

17. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Welcome back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well you old dog welcome back. hadnt see much of ya since our fat bellies were laying on the tar bubbled road under a boat in ,,,,, what the hell was that hick town called??? where fellas in wheelchairs (that run a fab shop in an old marina for the state) happen to have leaf springs for my boat trailer after hitting RR tracks at 60 mph on a fri afternoon. and the 80 year old guy that had 5 heartattacks that runs a backyard tireshop in a quansett hut just happens to have 1 tire 6 ply trailer tire to fit my trailer on a 90 degree day he usually closes on.:smile2::smile2::smile2:

you sir are my good luck charm.:wink:

19. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    make a long story short. i busted a leaf spring hitting rail road tracks 100 miles from home on a fri eve and shredded tire 5 miles from the gathering campsites. didnt know spring was broke. went to a tire shop 2 blocks away. the old self employed tire guy 2 blocks away was about to close. he had 1 tire to fit my trailer. $60. went back to replace tire. spring was broke. went to camp for help. left boat in middle of street. chris self nominated himself to help. the marina 2 blocks up the road looked closed. we found a few fellas and a ton of steel. it was a fab shop for state construction signs.

we went to the boat repair shop 2 blocks the other way. had a maybe.

went back to the fab shop about a weld. the boss in a wheelchair said follow me. we went to a small room. he gave me a leaf spring. had a couple for who knows what. he gave me one and said try that. it worked and me and chris changed it on a bubbling hot road in the middle of town in the middle of street. but was longer and tracking my trailer track off to side. went back on sat and he was there. and had just stopped in for a bit. got the matching 1500lb spring. $50. bob (kittykatcher) helped me replace the other sat afternoon. about 110 degrees. in the shade. thats where we were at.

last tire from an ancent greeseman 2 blocks away $60

leaf springs from a handicap fella in a fab shop two blocks away $50

two fat guys laying under a boat in the middle of street priceless.

for everything else theres catstock. illinois gathering.

20. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    funniest thing was. after i got home sun eve i relized my trailer sticker had expired 3 months earlier.:smile2:

that boat sat on a jack in the MIDDLE of the right hand lane on the main road of this town KEYSPORT for 4-5 hours. never seen one policeman.:smile2: