Counting my lucky starz

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfish kenny, Dec 10, 2007.

1. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Well I have to say I am counting my lucky starz.Was out in the garage shootin the breeze with my brother over some liquid refreshments when the phone rang andlowe an behold I am getting another deer tonight.I will know when we go pick it up but it is a small doe accordin to the guy,He is the one that give me the buck and all he wanted is the rack....I am a very lucky and blessed man.Some of the meat has went to other familey,not all of it is in my freezor but most has come home to me and I will take it.Times are a bit tough fer Me and Lilly and food in the freezor seems to blast alot of burdon off our shoulders.It has even helped out on x-mass for the wee ones......so I cannot be thankful enough.

2. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Well if it makes you feel any better...you ain't alone. It's been a hard year here also and I know how the stress feels. My buddies give me deer also and man does it save me money. They get enough to keep us stocked year round. I just wish the water I fished in had clean fish to eat, LOL. I'm glad you got yourself a buddy to lend a helping hand, and I hope you guys have a great Holiday.

-Jim-

3. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    You to bro....You all have a great/safe run fer X-mass and happy new year