Counting em' down

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by michiganwhitetailRLM, Sep 5, 2006.

1. michiganwhitetailRLM

michiganwhitetailRLM New Member

State:
    MI
    Yea baby! As of today we have 26 days before the opener of bow season. I for one am getting totally pumped. The october air is calling and i cant wait to hit the woods. I was lucky enough to get my turkey permitt this year so if the deer arent making thier rounds , im gonna try my luck at a gobbler with my bow. All my scouting usually pays off and i've got a real good feeling about this year. I've been seeing some nice deer and big groups of birds all in the same area, but until october first im stuck counting em' down !!!! Best of luck to everyone.

2. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Good luck, Rick!! Hope you get a big buck!!

3. trnsmsn

trnsmsn New Member

State:
    Missouri Originally Now I
    Good Luck To You This Season, Our Bow Season Has Already Started Here. Thus Far I Have Missed A Cowhorn Spike In Velvet, Directly Under My Stand & A Doe Which I Wouldn't Shoot Because She Was Nursing A Spotted Fawn.

I Have A Quota Hunt This Fri. Thru Sun. In A Very Good Area Known For Big Bucks, Maybe My Good Deed Will Be Repayed Then:roll_eyes:

Once Again, Good Luck & Kill A Biggun :smile2: , Elliot

4. michiganwhitetailRLM

michiganwhitetailRLM New Member

State:
    MI
    Thanks guys! 18 days to go and im already getting antsy. Good luck to both of you this season!!!!

5. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    I know how you feel, saturday, september 30th is PA's opening day for archery. I'll be missing the opener since I'll be in florida that day but will be back home to hunt on monday, october 2nd. My mother in law won the richard petty driving experience and my wife and I will be with her in orlando that weekend.