Could someone please tell me?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Dec 7, 2006.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Where is our brother Loop? I have not seen him post in a very long time. I had heard that his wife had broken either her foot or ankle but I have not seen him on or posting. If anyone knows I'd appreciate knowing.I sent him an e-mail several days ago but have not recieved any response. I am worried and hope he is ok! Thanks to anyone who responds to this post I appreciate it very much!---------Pat:confused2:

2. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Dont know him yet. I joined around October 10th. Hope you see him again soon, like Teays.

3. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
  4. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hey Pat....Darrell is on almost every day, but as Bryan said, he is mostly posting in the RF. His wife did break her ankle a while back, and on November 14th he was blessed with a grandaughter. I suppose he's been kinda busy, huh? :smile2: Don't worry though, he's still alive and kickin'! :big_smile:

5. loop

loop New Member

State:
    Newkirk,Oklahom
    Pat thought I'd better jump in here and say a few words.
    YES I'M STILL ALIVE and WELL :big_smile:
    Wife broke her ankle has about another week to go before the cast comes off.
    Have a new grand daughter that makes number one for the wife and number 7 for me.
    Wifes great, great, great Aunt (93 yrs old) feel and broke her hip a little over a week ago and is at home now, her health is ,doesn't look good for her.
    If she makes it to the New Year it will suprise us all.
    So theres been alot going on to keep me busy.
    Thanks for the concern Mother Pat :lol:
    Love ya all
    Loop