Could have sworn I saw baitboat...

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by Big Sam, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Could have sworn i saw Baitboat yesterday SANDBASS fishing down at the Dam.:tounge_out::dribble: I wanted to apologize Ragan for not coming down where you were at to shoot the breeze, but i was on the skip-trail hot and heavy and it looked like you were focusing on those sandies' pretty hard from where i was at:eek:oooh: No shad by the wall means no skip's either...However i did manage a "few".

2. Bait Boat

Bait Boat New Member

State:
    Arkansas. Green
    Big Sam you know how to jinx a man . I'm going back today.
    Ben catching 10 to12 a day.
    Thinking about fri night at the dam .
    I like fri night listen to gw bulldogs and catching big cats

3. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Sometime we will have to go to Kerr and use that High Horse-power RC ya got
    and take some beach balls 1/4 mile into the locks at the Dam:eek:oooh: There is fish so big in there ya cant get them in:cool2: All ya need is an ocean reel and anything live for bait. You would be hooked for a lifetime my friend. Did you say you were catching 10-12 sanbass a day?:smile2:

4. Bait Boat

Bait Boat New Member

State:
    Arkansas. Green
    I'm going after them today. Can't go to ok.
    Ready for a Gun-Fight:smile2:

5. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    Locks, Sam? I would think that the Corps of Engineers would give you a ticket for that, even if you were fishing from a boat in the lock. Or do you mean the discharge openings of the powerplant?

6. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    I mean the flood gates Jerry we call them locks here. No it's legal for now but someday you probably wont be able to due to terrorist actions and protection of the dams. Like they quarntined Nuclear one at russellville.:sad2:

7. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    I can understand the nuclear plant, but if terrorists go after a dam, they're going to go on the upstream side, because it's much more effective. Just look at how they destroyed dams in WWII; they developed skipping bombs to hit the upstream side of the dam and sink down before exploding, because bombing the downstream side was ineffective.