could a hi-vis main line scare bass

Discussion in 'Bass Fishing' started by LEROYDOZOIS, Jul 2, 2008.

1. LEROYDOZOIS

LEROYDOZOIS New Member

State:
    Arizona
    would a hi-vis mainline scare a bass.... some people say it attracts them but i think it would scare them :confused2:

LIKE USING A SOLAR MAINLINE BUT A CLEAR LEADER MATERIAL

im also refering to BERKLEY BIG GAME SOLAR GREEN LINE

2. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    I use Ande Solar Green with a clear leader. I've caught more Stripers and largemouths than Flatheads so far this year :eek:oooh::embarassed: on Live shad and Blue Gills.

3. billNpam

billNpam Active Member

State:
    Alabama
    Years ago I used high vis lines but now the only thing I use is low vis green by Berkly. Now I cannot tell you if is is age and more experience but I catch alot more fish on low vis green then I ever did on the other

4. LEROYDOZOIS

LEROYDOZOIS New Member

State:
    Arizona

i was thinking about using clear but the water is really merky so its probably the best....... im going back to Cajun red line because it has some advantages over BBG.... i dont realy care for the RED thing but i know that comparing low vis green and cajun the cajun shows 75 % less then low vis...... idk why..... i can also get it cheaper than BBG, but the biggest thing over BBG is that during the colder months it has WAY WAY WAY less memory then BBG..... it also more limp when wet.....

that comes to my next question....i fish at night for striper with live shad.... would a low vis leader be seen easier than a clear leader..... its darker and at night i guess darker is easily seen...

5. LEROYDOZOIS

LEROYDOZOIS New Member

State:
    Arizona
    do any of you out there use it??? or used it ????

noone has even herd of it !!!!!!!