COT (Car Of Today)

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by Wabash River Bear, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Looks like the COT (car of today) did its job in Vegas. That was one he!! of an impact JG took on the inside wall access break. The car did as designed, crumpling to disapate the neg G's of impact, and protecting the driver. 10, maybe even 5 years ago that crash would have probably been life threatening. To see Jeff walk away under his own power is a testimate to the design of the new car. I'm liking this car more and more everytime I see it run. Got to give Nascar kudos on the COT, its safe, fast, racey, and pretty darn cool looking too.

2. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    Well i dont like the car but it did its job gordon and stewart both and hard licks and walked away.Everyone knows i dont like gordon but i still wouldnt want anyone to get hurt so i was glad to see them both walk away from there wrecks.I was a little concerned when gordon hit that wall like he did wow.

3. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ya that was one bad spot to hit. nascar needs to install gates and or barriers in these spots on all tracks.

pheonix has one too.

an all you need to do to win in one is take off oil cap,lol. go #99.:big_smile: