Corona Lake

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by Catfishhunter85, Jun 14, 2008.

1. Catfishhunter85

Catfishhunter85 New Member

State:
    Fresno, CA.
    Hello Bulldogboogers,
    My name is Derek and I live in Fresno, CA. I have read about Corona Lakes and was thinking about taking the family there for a weekend camping trip. If you can post how you do there, it would be great maybe we can start a corona lake thread. ? are there a lot of people there on the weekend? Do they have showers and bathrooms?:roll_eyes:. Any Info would help, Thanks

2. Catfishhunter85

Catfishhunter85 New Member

State:
    Fresno, CA.
    Thanks scott,
    If we go I will let you know, with gas the way it is we may stay closer to home. we would like to stay at least 2 days. I would love to get some of those cats

3. Levi_in_Fresno

Levi_in_Fresno New Member

State:
    California
    Hey brother, if you want to stay close to home and catch big cats try either Sycamore Island, or Fresno County Sportsmans Club. Both are On the San Joaquin, I have caught catfish up to 10lbs. in the sportsmans club pond, you can camp there and there is playgrounds for kids. Sycamore island produces huge fish, Florida strain largemouth bass, crappie, catfish, ect. There have been catfish to 15-20 lbs landed regularly. Here is the website for sycamore island www.sycamoreislandpark.com.