Corona Lake Fishing Report

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by Jedi007, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Jedi007

Jedi007 New Member

Chino Hills, California
    Went to the lake to day with another BOC member luckie33, and a friend of his Mario. I met them out there around 10:00 am. We loaded the boat and headed out to the east side of the lake where Mario had caught about a 1-2 pound catfish earlier that morning.

While we were talking I had a good load on one of my rods but was unable to set the hook. Wasn't able to catch anything. We all had some nibbles and a few strikes, but no additional fish.

We were using mackeral / milkfish / chicken livers / and all kinds of lures and powerbaits. We just weren't able to stay on top of the "hungry" fish. We moved around the lake and tried multpile spots. luckie33 got a few load ups but lost them in the underwater trees.

It was a great day out on the lake and I really enjoyed the company. We fished mainly for Catfish, but I also put some bait in for Trout throughout the day.

We did see a couple of guys catching what looked like Catfish here and there. When we docked the boat and came in there was a family that came in with four trout.

Thanks luckie33 for a great day fishing.