Coralville Lake, October 20

Discussion in 'IOWA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Burwell40, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Burwell40

Burwell40 New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Caught 25 channels trolling near Jolly Roger with several over 5 and a big of 8+. All caught on fresh shad, all released.

Mike.

2. oldstylelight

oldstylelight New Member

State:
    LeClaire, ia
    i didnt think that you fished anymore, mike. i thought about coming up there last week.. i took vacation to early muzzy hunt, but it was too dang warm for deer to be moving. i did shoot a nice 9 pt and one anterless tag.... the mississippi is very high now and that took the wind out of my sails there. i duck hunted saturday , but sounds like i should have fished coralvile instead. good batch of fish.

3. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Mike,
    Did Clayton go fishing with you that day?

Glenn

4. carpdoctor

carpdoctor New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Congrats on the nice fish. I bet u didn't have much of a problem with the Baja ski boats that day. LOL Coralville is always a zoo in the summer. I am just getting back into catfishing and would love the chance to tag along with u Coraville pro's one day.

later

5. Burwell40

Burwell40 New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Yeah, Clayton was along...:).

6. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I thought he went with you that day. He is really a good fisherman and I'm happy that he is a good friend of mine. I have learned a lot from him since I met him. Hope I get to meet you someday too. I always enjoy reading about your fishing trips on the Coralville Reservoir.