Coralville Lake Iowa Sept 23rd

Discussion in 'IOWA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Burwell40, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Burwell40

Burwell40 New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I put a thread in tournament talk regarding a tournament being held at Coralville Lake on Sept. 23rd. It's sponsored by the North Liberty American Legion. Launch is at 6AM from Mehafee (I believe) boat ramp.

Mike.

2. oldstylelight

oldstylelight New Member

State:
    LeClaire, ia
    Thanks for posting that info, Mike. Tough decision... but i do believe that i am fishing a tourny out of camanche iowa that same day! darnit. i was out of commission at a wedding this weekend, but a buddy of mine fished a tourny locally on the river.. i guess the 1st place boat had like 51 # or real close. (40 some fish though) I didnt like having no limit on numbers... I told him he should have left the shad behind knowing that there was a no limit rule. He was gonna troll and was all ready to give that a whirl as we have had moderate success on that around here, however the wind was too much coming straight down river for him to fight it.... (my buddys got 9 out of 28 with 26#...) damn wedding.