Coralville July 22

Discussion in 'IOWA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Burwell40, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Burwell40

Burwell40 New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Boated 25+ channels with a big of 11 lbs at Coralville this morning.

All trolling, all with shad. The big ones like the shad heads.

2. Cattracker16

Cattracker16 New Member

State:
    Wilton Iowa
    When you taking me fishing?? i haven't been out yet this week hope to go in the a.m. going to the mississippi though

3. Burwell40

Burwell40 New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Kenny, take a number. I've got a bunch of people who want to go fishing.

I went out again to take a niece her friend fishing. I fished an area for an hour before I picked them up at the ramp and caught 7 nice fish. We went back out after I picked them up and the bite just kind of went away. It was slow, but we probably boated 8-10 fish. It was funny how they bit so hard all day and quit at night. I guess they can't eat 24/7, eh?

4. davesoutfishing

davesoutfishing New Member

State:
    Menominee Michigan
    nice burwell wish I could get out on the water but I have all my stuff packed awaywill be leaving tursday for Michgan clayton went to souix city I think for a tourney I wonder how he did

5. sltrnsam

sltrnsam New Member

State:
    Iowa
    well iam back, fishing was tuff. we finsh 5 out of 35 boats. the winning team had 10 fish for 37 pounds, 2 was 10 fish for 35 pounds, 3 was 10 fish for 30, 4 was 8 fish for 22 pounds, we had 8 fish for 12.4 pounds. lucky for us they paid back 5 spots, i did have a good time with my brother. mike sounds like your having a good time catching all those channels if i didnt have a tournament next weekend i would go to the coraville.

6. Burwell40

Burwell40 New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Dave, best of luck in Michigan. Hope you find catfish there

Clayton, 5 out of 35 is good, especially when you seldom fish the waters.

Where's your tournament next weekend?

7. Cattracker16

Cattracker16 New Member

State:
    Wilton Iowa
    Ok i'll take a number. lol. hey maybe i could bring my boat up and meet you there?? i have about 3 weeks vacation time coming. 1 week is spoken for tho. midwest gathering is coming up you plan on attending? The wife and i did go out today on the miss didn't catch too many 7 eaters 1 1/2 - 3 pounds almost a record for this year so far for us.

8. sltrnsam

sltrnsam New Member

State:
    Iowa

it is on the miss, sunday starting at 6:00 and ending at 1:00. will be fishing up at the muscatine dam.