COPS

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ersel, Mar 6, 2007.

1. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    Anybody watch COPS? I'm sitting watching COPS on Court TV and am amazed at some of the stuff they put up with. I guess I have a low tolerance for stupidity because I don't think I could keep my cool. I love this show.

2. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    I do from time to time but not as much its getting harder to see an episode i dont remember seeing before.

3. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    My wife and daughter look at me and laugh when Cops comes on.
    They know I would last until I got the first call and shot somebody or somebodies in the kneecap or kneecaps.:lol:

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Yes, I catch it from time to time. Dad used to watch it all the time when I lived at home. It is amazing some of the stuff you see.

It is like a family reunion to Big George every time he turns it on. :big_smile:

5. StuBone278

StuBone278 New Member

State:
    south central Louisiana
    I haven't watched COPS in a while, but I must admit, the new Dodge Charger Police cars are awesome looking, and QUITE INTIMIDATING!!!:crazy:

6. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Several years ago the NC Highway Patrol bought a 100 Z-28's. That was intimidating. They call them interceptors.
    They've always had their hot rods and modified engines with a shorter stroke.

7. xringer3

xringer3 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Some of the things on COPS is a little show off for the cameras. But in general, that's the exact treatment we get on the street from people every nite! Ya just have to remember that most of them are not yelling "at you", they just mostly called you there to have someone to blow off steam to. If you get your feeling hurt easily, you won't last long at all!

8. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I would make a terrible cop. A lawsuit waiting to happen. I deal with the public daily, but not on those terms. I wouldn't make it long at all in law enforcement. Plus, I couldn't arrest someone for something I've done myself either. I'm a good citizen now that I've grown up, but I haven't always been good. But if a perp gave me some lip, I would knock their face off their head.

9. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    I like to watch swat & dallas swat now. its fun watching em bust in on some punks house.

10. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    That show is awesome! I watch COPS all the time! Man those guys are DIEHARD! My hats off to law enforcement! It's funnt to watch some of the people blatently deny thier actions when you just seen them do it on camera! haha. :tounge_out:

11. Catsss

Catsss New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I watch the show sometimes. I was a cop for a while when I was in my 20's. I can relate to some of the things they show. The job isn't easy and I know why they may have an attitude some times.

12. airforceben

airforceben New Member

State:
    california
    I watch cops everyday...infact im watchin right now. they dont get the respect they deserve. im tired of people coming out saying this cop did this or that...the bottom line is that we werent there and if ur life was on the line you would probably use some force to...i know i would

13. waterwalker

waterwalker New Member

State:
    Louisville Ohio
    Watch the all the time, they have some crazy stuff going on.

14. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    I like to watch cops from time to time

15. YellaCat

YellaCat New Member

State:
    Alabama
    I watch from time to time. Its entertaining to say the least.

16. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I watch it sometimes and I'm always amazed at the dumb sunny beaches that wind up on that show. I would have thought that by now it would be common knowledge that you can't outrun a Motorola.....no matter how fast a car you steal! I'm also amazed at how many shots get fired (from both sides) without anyone getting hit. Doesn't anyone practice shooting anymore? Yesterday's episode showed a gun battle in which the bad guy was standing on the front porch in front of dozens of police. "more then 100 shots were fired", the bad guy was hit five times....and lived to tell about it!! What's wrong with this picture?