Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Fish Trout Fishing Northern pike Bass
The good news is that my father caught a 10 lb flathead. I was still sitting up camp and he walked down and threw a line in with some chicken liver & blood dough bait from Walmart.

Managed to catch a couple of eating size channel cats but since then it's been going slow. That seems to be the opinion of most folks I've talked to at the gathering.

But hey, great weekend and we still have tonight.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish I could have made the gathering but the wife wasn't to big on doing that for our anniversary. Sometimes you just have to say''Yes dear'' Hoping to get out there in the next couple of weeks. Ya'll enjoy yourselves and don't catch 'em all.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Sorry you missed the gathering Jeff, but you learn to choose your battles carefully. Makes next time a lot easier. It was sure fun and the weather was great for the most part, but the best part was the cool nights and NO MOSQUITOS. :gotu: Fishing was good but catching could have been better, still fun though. Food was exceptional and a special thanks to everyone who supplied their hard work and best dishes. As usual, no one left hungry.

A special thanks to Preston (Flatheadslayer) for organizing the gathering.

·
Registered
5,832 Posts

A special thanks to Preston (Flatheadslayer) for organizing the gathering.
no thanks necessary ,i just wish i could have sold a little better,and had a better turn out.i hope everyone enjoyed their selves as much as me and my family did.

i believe we could have caught fish,but boat problems the first night,and some what the second night too!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.