Coosa River

Discussion in 'GEORGIA RIVERS TALK' started by Cheez, May 17, 2007.

1. Cheez

Cheez New Member

State:
    Trion,GA
    Has anyone been cattin' on the Coosa lately? Thinking of going one day next week so I'm sending out feelers to see how anyone is doing. I know they should be bedding but maybe someone has caught some. I will be looking for some blues and if anyone wants to go you can pm me and we'll give it a shot.

Thanks,
    Cheez

2. jamrens

jamrens New Member

State:
    rome, georgia
    Hay cheez,

I have been hitin the coosa for about a month now havnt cought anything huge well the biggest one being the one in my avvey, but they are still biting i cought 3 today that was between 5 to 7 lbs, the stripes are hittin prety good shad are gettin scarce at the loc and dam

Whit

3. Cheez

Cheez New Member

State:
    Trion,GA
    Are you fishing from a boat or the bank?

4. jamrens

jamrens New Member

State:
    rome, georgia
    bank i am new to georgia i left my boat in oklahoma where i am from, i havnt cough anything big but i have always cought alot of fish, i cought 50lbs in 2 hrs one day
    do you have a boat?

5. Cheez

Cheez New Member

State:
    Trion,GA
    Yes I have a boat, 18" G3 center console rigged and ready. If you want to go sometime send me a pm and we'll meet up at Brushy Branch or Rocky Mtn. I mostly fish the Tennessee River but would like to hook up with someone from this area and try the Coosa some. I tried last year and the year before but never made it happen so back to TN I went.

Cheez

6. jamrens

jamrens New Member

State:
    rome, georgia
    hay cheez i sent you a pm