Coosa River Gathering?

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by Creteus, May 22, 2007.

1. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Hello Tennessee. Had an idea I thought I would throw out there. Our Georgia gatherings haven't turned out very well over the past few years and we had an idea of a tri-state gathering with you guys, alabama and the few of us georgians that ever show up. Figured the best place would be the coosa river on, or close to the three borders. Times haven't been set or anything its all just in planning. So any thoughts would be appreciated to better help us get an idea of how many would be willing to come.

Thanks

2. Cheez

Cheez New Member

State:
    Trion,GA
    Just a note for any of the Tennessee brethren that might be considering coming to the Tri-State gathering. Georgia has very reasonably priced nonresident license fees. $24 for a year and $7 for a 7 day permit.

Cheez

3. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    If you are interested at all throw out some dates and all everyone will get a voice in it and try to settle on a good one for all go to the gathering froum Tri state gathering

4. Cheez

Cheez New Member

State:
    Trion,GA
    How about sometime around mid September.

Cheez

5. EricM

EricM Active Member

State:
    Harrison TN
    Name:
    Eric Maurer
    This has been mentioned on the Chattanooga Fishing Forum and there were some good responses. Let's hope others here are interested too!

6. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Dates are open for suggesttions

7. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Hey guys Responses are needed soon for me to reserve the whole campground. If anyone has anything to say please post on the Tri-state gathering Thread on the member gathering section.

Thanks.