Coosa River Gathering?

Discussion in 'LOCAL ALABAMA TALK' started by Creteus, May 22, 2007.

1. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Just checking out if any of you bama folks would be intrested in a gathering up on the coosa. The Georgia gatherings haven't had much of a turnout the past few years and thought of maybe a tri-state gathering with GA, AL, and TN up at the borders near chattanoga. Let me hear your thoughts.

2. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    ive never been to any gathering, but i am interested. specially if its not too far of a drive. is the coosa up 85 toward atlanta? or closer to lil river canyon/ jackson co.? either way i am interested.

3. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Its up 75 from atlanta in roam georgia. Not sure how far from you that it is, but its in Alabamas top right corner

4. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    not bad far side of the state from me. (mobile bay) but, i could probably swing a trip up there with enuff notice. thanks for the heads up let me know if ya get a whole lotta ppl interested.
    tks
    j.d.

5. BAMA_CAT

BAMA_CAT New Member

State:
    Boaz,ALABAMA
    I Live in boaz. and it sounds good to me!!!!! but we could do it at weiss lake at one of the picnic areas.

6. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    We are looking at the coosa river campground on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday. For more upcoming info go to the Gathering section under Southeast tri-state gathering. Feel free to post ideas and dates that are good for you on that thread.

7. catfishtonyd

catfishtonyd New Member

State:
    georgia
    I'm from north ga. and I attended and enjoyed the ga. gathering. A tri state gathering sound like a good idea to me.

8. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    If we have enough interest and some input it will happen give us ssome idea on dates and such

9. mwallace61

mwallace61 New Member

State:
    Huntsville,Alabama
    I'd be interested, depending on dates...

10. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Right now it is still all open

11. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Most likely it'll be in mid September in order for enough time for the reservation of the campground

12. BAMA_CAT

BAMA_CAT New Member

State:
    Boaz,ALABAMA
    :0a24:COME ON GUYS AND GALS!!!! This can be some reel fun!!! Meet new people find new places to fish ITS A GREAT THING!!! SO come on and give your input Heck if its the gas prices some of you can ride with me! I cant wait to learn some new tricks and meet GOOD FOLKS!!!!:0a24:

13. stan777

stan777 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I would like some more Info. on what a geathering is all about. I have
    a camp site on the coosa river. Lads camp ground and i want to learn
    all i can about catfishing Thanks Stan777

14. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Welcome to the BOC Stan. Everything you want to know about any kind of Catfishing is here. The people on here will be quick to greet you and give you all the info they know on catfishing. Be sure to post all of your questions and be ready to take notes. As for gatherings anyones welcome to come. All a gathering is is a planned camping trip for the members of the BOC and their guests. Generally a state has one a year but sometimes multiple gatherings happen. If you are intrested in the coosa river gathering go to the "member Gathering" thread on the main page and click on the Tri State Gathering link and voice your thoughts.

One again welcome to the BOC catfish headquarters

15. BAMA_CAT

BAMA_CAT New Member

State:
    Boaz,ALABAMA
  16. willyray07

willyray07 New Member

State:
    alabama
    i just need to know the date if theres somebody around the tuscaloosa who wants to go give me a holler we can take my truck and boat i've got a 1999 full size chevy and an 1987 lowe with a evinrude 70hp they both run great just 50/50 on gas or something