Coon hunting partner wanted

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by RiverKing, Dec 23, 2009.

1. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    Hey fellas, I hunt dang near everynight..Sometimes for 30 minutes other times for 3 or 4 hours. But I work a weird shift 11-8 or 1 to 10..as of right now i am working 11 to 8pm until further notice, but non of my buddies really like hunting and the ones that do dont get off till after midnight. I really want a hunting partner, anyone that wants to go anytime, let me know, and I will be glad to take you. Like i said I turn my Walker loose everynight, and im sure you will be impressed by her, if there ever was a coon dog,shes it..PM me if your interested.

2. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Matt I sure wished I was around your area. I'd take you up on the offer without question. I miss going coon hunting. Used to go all the time till my father passed away in 1985.

3. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Matt I wish I lived closer I havent been out in a few years! I always loved chasing them Ringtails. Good luck finding a partner!

4. hawgmaster

hawgmaster New Member

State:
    SE columbu
    i wish i still lived in clifton gorge (spelling?) man i would take you up on that! but sadly i live in columbus now and work the night shift...good luck with your search bro!

5. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr

I live in Clifton Gorge now man, where you go to school at

6. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    wow nice offer. been fifteen years at least since i been out,wished i lived a little closer to ya...