coon and hog dogs

Discussion in 'Hunting Dogs Talk' started by ArmyCatfish, Jun 26, 2008.

1. ArmyCatfish

ArmyCatfish New Member

State:
    Georgia
    im lookin to pick up some new dogs does anyone know anyone down here in SE ga or within a few hours who has some dogs for sale or runs a kennel. i would prefer walkers but plots would be fine or anything else realy for that matter to get my pack goin again

2. germanmudfish

germanmudfish New Member

State:
    Gray, GA
    I have a friend that raises blue ticks. If you are interested shoot me a PM and I will pass your information on to him. The dogs are like his children, well kept and from what I hear from other people, very good dogs for hunting.

3. germanmudfish

germanmudfish New Member

State:
    Gray, GA
    I spoke with my friend this morning and he said to get him your information and he would put you with the right kind of dogs. He hunts successfully all of the time, so......let me know.

4. Weaponx

Weaponx New Member

State:
    Rock Island, ILL
  5. roostermandave

roostermandave New Member

State:
    Cypress Bayou, ARKANSAS
    im a rabitt hunter and raise tri 13,and 15 inch beagles ,i also raise walkers,at the current time i do have 2 litters of beagles if you want to start with beagles let me know, my small hounds are awesome,and have won several trials and i have personaly gunned my small pack and large packs.shoot me a pm if you interested,as far as coon dogs , i live in coon heavon lol, o there is like 8 familys around me right here where i am at tthat raise,walkers,potts,blue tick,mountain fest,curr,black and tans.like i tell everyone that come acroos me when im running or gunning my dogs, see the owners dogs be gunned ,before you just buy one from someone, so many people have been heart broken over the fact they bought a dog and was told this and that, after about 3-6 months over penning them up or chaining them, when let off the chain they hung around the truck or ran off line and eventualy hunting junk. so beware. good luck in finding you a buddy to hunt with,

6. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    we used pits for hogs when i was growing up or catahulas sorry for the spelling but they are a good dog for hogs