Cooling down, thanks everyone

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catman529, Dec 19, 2006.

1. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I have been posting a lot, trying to get my rank up and all that, man I am ready to cool down... take a break. I will be posting less through the holidays. Hope you all have a good one. the BOC is totally awesome, glad I found it.

I guess nobody knows how I found the BOC. Well, I was searching the Web for more info on clams. I had just been harvesting some from the creek and I knew almost nothing about them. I was browsing and trying to find the info I wanted when I found this old thread (very plain layout) that was related to clams. I think that is how I found the link to the BOC. I encountered it briefly a couple years ago but didn't really look at it. But in October I joined and found out how awesome it is.

Thanks everyone for helping this site grow and get better all the time. I have learned a whole lot about catfishing since I joined. I have yet to catch a flathead or blue, and I'm sure my chances of catching one soon are a lot greater now thanks to everyone who helped me out.

The staff here is great. They do a lot of hard work here - there are so many different boards on this site and they moderate, move, edit and make sure the BOC is always in good condition. Thanks DH, dademoss, Eithne, jholl949, Whistler, Netmanjack, Mark J, Itch2Scratch, every staff member and especially Paul - the founder. This is a great site everyone!

2. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    thanks jon i love reading all your posts theyre interesting i think im closer to catching a blue or flathead but we dont have any around here lol. i hope you have a great holiday and get lots of fishing stuff haha.:smile2: take it easy brother merry christmas.

3. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Jon No Thank You Young Man ! You Help make the BOC. What is is Today. Merry Christmas and have a Great New Year. Your Iowa Brother.J.D.:0a18: :0a17: :happy: :happy: :cat: :0010: :0a10:

4. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Couldn't of said it any better than that. Merry Christmas to you and family. Hope you catch that Blue and Flattie before long.