cooler weather fishing

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by catoon, Jul 12, 2009.

1. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    im waiting on cooler weather to get out and fish . im to fat to take the heat lol lmao any 1 else waiting for the cooler weather ?

2. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    naw ill go as long as its not in the 90s,i got heart problems so im really not suppose to be out when its real hot.But the Doc dont need to know everything now does he?:wink:

3. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    i never wait for cooler weather once flatties are of spawn i am out there if 60 to 100 degrees yes there is also a thing called night fishing :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: so yes i will fish until they hit bed for winter

Last edited: Jul 12, 2009
  4. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

I might start a little later in the day,but it aint ever got hot enough to stay home!:wink::big_smile::tounge_out::crazy:.

5. JUG_LINE

JUG_LINE New Member

State:
    NE Oklahoma
    I went out 4 of the last 7 nights. I didn't even get on the water until 730pm at the earliest. I didnt do that well but I had fun.

6. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    Cooler weather would definitely be nice! We've been over a 100 each and every day for the past 30 days. It's way to hot to be on the water past 11 AM. I've been having to hit the water between 6 and 7 and fishing until about 10:30 or so.

It hasn't seemed to have an effect on Jet skiers and wake boarders though.

Funny, I don't seem to remember this heat bothering me 25 or 30 years ago....:crazy:

7. cathog

cathog New Member

State:
    Lone Oak Texas
    I will fish in the heat, better than sitting at home. Like Centexcop said it has been over 100 here almost 30 days in a row now. I have started doing some night fishing to get out of the heat. I can't wait until winter, that is when our big blue bite gets good.

8. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    like he said i like going early mourning fishing like right about now pack up and go :eek:oooh: sounds tempting but im pretty tired probaly go to bed instead:embarassed: