Cooler Weather = Better Catfishing?

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by Flatheadhunter33, Sep 29, 2006.

1. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Gonna try that theory tonight. My buddy Chris is back in town from his trip to D.C. to visit his sister (some of you might remember from another post that his sister was hit by IED in Iraq not long ago). Any how I plan to get his mind off that for a few hours, Were gonna try our luck tonight since the temps. are a little cooler lately. I let you all know what happens.

2. chrisblue

chrisblue New Member

State:
    SC
    Good luck Dameon.I had a somewhat similar situation about 4 weeks ago, one of my friends lost both his grandmothers in one week and I took him fishing and it took his mind off of it for a while.

3. Alsey

Alsey New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Good luck, I hope yall tear them up.

We're having a local BOC tournament that starts tonight at 8 pm and weight in is at 2 pm tomorrow. I'm just waiting another hour or two to head to the river.

4. Stumpknocker2

Stumpknocker2 New Member

State:
    NW FL
    good luck fishin, and thats cool for you to do that.

5. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Good Luck Sir and catch a BIGUN OK! J.D.

6. bluesbrother

bluesbrother New Member

State:
    texas
    good luck im trying the same hoping the water temps droped some maybe a little early though we had a couple cool fronts but im sure the waters still warm/south texas man is it hot,,good luck

7. whiskers77

whiskers77 New Member

State:
    Southern California
    Good luck tonight! Come back with a trophy or two.

8. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    Good luck guy's .

9. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Dameon,
    I hope that you had a good time out there. :big_smile: - (or is that tonight?) anyhow -How did you do? :confused2:

Take it easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

10. skunkedagain

skunkedagain New Member

State:
    OHIO
    hey man, hope you and your buddy have a great time catch some fish and unwind,anyone thats been in the service or has family in the fight against terrorism deserves a break from it all,much support from this house!!! Good luck guys

11. kaleigh

kaleigh New Member

State:
    Lehigh Valley Pa
    good luck with your fishing and your buddy !!!!!!

12. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    was wondering how you did?

13. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Well...here's the scoop on last Friday night. My son and I got out to our spot to catch some gills for bait. We were going to meet up with my buddy Chris there. As soon as I got out of the truck, I hear this hissing noise. Initially I thought it was the A/C unit charging up but, it just keeps going and going...so finally my son says to me "dad we got a problem".
    I take a look and find out we got air leaking from the right rear tire:crazy: ! We pile everything back in the truck in order to make it back to town before the tire goes flat. We make it back just in time to change the tire with the dummy tire. I thought about taking the dummy tire back out to fish but used my better judgement and called it a night. Saturday I take the truck to Discount Tire and got a new one put on. By the time I get home, I hear the hissing again:crazy::angry: !!! I get out and now there is a flat on the driver side rear! So today I am going back to Discount for another tire because they were closed yesterday. So...I didnt get to fish at all this weekend and after two tires, I will be more than $400.00 in the hole...But hey, there is always next weekend:wink: .

14. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I always have more or better luck when it's cooler.

15. just cats

just cats New Member

State:
    Leslie Missouri
    That's a bummer Dameon, hope this weekend goes better for ya.
    Semper Fi

16. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Sorry to hear about the bad luck buddy, hope you get to go fishing soon. I love the Fall, best fishing time for sure!!

17. Bubbafish

Bubbafish New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    hey i hope the next weekend goes a lot better i know how it is with the tires i had the same problem as u about 2 months ago its no fun exspeacially unexpected like that.