Cooler of channel catfish bait

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by IfishFORcatfish, Nov 7, 2006.

1. IfishFORcatfish

IfishFORcatfish New Member

State:
    california
    5 bluegills
    blood of chciken livers
    chicken livers
    12- 24 large night crawlers

blen all of those in a blender and set aside get a bucket or whatever else you can find and put the mixture in it. and 50/50 of flour and corn meal .
    when mixed it should be a dough. rool balls into bait size pieces and let sit in the sun for 2 hours or just use them fresh.

when using this you should use a bobber. let the bait sit 5-8 inches from the surface because channels have over bite so it is better for them to get ahold of.

have fun getting a cooler full of catfish!!!!

2. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    I think, u got the right stuff, to land a few.

3. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I don't think my ol' lady would allow me to use the blender for making bait. That is reserved for margaritas and other such fru-fru drinks. Perch and worm flavored drinks suck. Mwah, ha, ha.

4. IfishFORcatfish

IfishFORcatfish New Member

State:
    california
    lol use an old one lol or you can always ways buy a new, fresh , and clean one lol

5. colten

colten Member

State:
    Texas
    The worms and livers just give the fru fru drinks a kick.:crazy:

6. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    That would be great, except for the fact that I broke my blender when I put baitfish in it and they had some rocks mixed in:crazy: . I didn't realize that until one blew a hole in the plastic container section. It is a Sunbeam - anybody have a replacement part?:wink:

7. gadzooks

gadzooks New Member

State:
    Kingwood, Tx (Houston)
    Go to Goodwill, Salvation Army, or other thrift store and buy one there for only a few bucks. If you are lucky, there may even be a commercial blender in the batch. Try before you buy.