Cool Trip on Wateree

Discussion in 'Catawba Catfish Club' started by gotta go, Sep 2, 2009.

1. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    Went fishn yesterday on Wateree, caught plenty of bait so we decided to fish into the night. Had a bunch of teens on the boat and all seemed to have fun. Only problem was, no one dressed for the trip, not even me.:big_smile:
    It got cold with the wind blowing and all but we did manage to catch about a dozen or so nice fish with the largest weighing around 30lb. Included some pic's of the fish and crew, also a beautiful sunset.

Attached Files:

2. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    Cant leave the rest of the crew out, as a matter of fact, these 2 are on my boat most of my trips. They have seen a lot of water in there life and seem to enjoy each and every trip. Moto and Spo are my 2 fishn dogs, Moto (the brown one) will bark when i a big one is on (reel drag screems, so does moto) the other, Spo (black dog) disables the bait fish so they will be easier to cut up for use on the hook. The kids, well they just get in the way and cause me to a lot of work:smile2:

Attached Files:

3. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Good trip and thanks for the report and pics.Looks like you are gonna need a bigger Pontoon soon:smile2:

4. GEORGE2

GEORGE2 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Nice fish Dean looks like yall had a good time. What did you catch all those teenagers on candy bars and coca colas!:smile2:

5. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    :smile2: Its something about a Pontoon boat that draws people. You wouldn't believe the people that wants to go fishn now.:sad2: I don't know why we took the big cooler, we were throwin the fish back in, i guess because we were to lazy to take it off the boat or............ we were just in a hurry to get there:big_smile:

Last edited: Sep 2, 2009
  6. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    good day on the water, Dean. thanks for posting.

7. DamonG

DamonG Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Looks like yall had lots of fun on the water. Iagree with Marty, looks like you might need a bigger pontoon or either train those dogs to be guard dogs to keep some of those people off of the boat so you can catch the big ones:smile2::smile2::smile2: