Cook's Landing, North Little Rock

Discussion in 'ARKANSAS RIVERS TALK' started by PTDixieGal, Oct 3, 2008.

1. PTDixieGal

PTDixieGal New Member

State:
    Little Rock, Ar
    Anyone fished at Cook's Landing in North Little Rock recently?

My mama and I are thinking about going fishing there next week but we haven't decided. I haven't heard anything as to whether or not it's flooded. There is a footbridge there that a friend of mine has been walking across every day this week so all I know is the bridge is still in use.

2. CntryCrazy

CntryCrazy New Member

State:
    Pine Bluff, Arkansas
    Don't know much about that area but it seems anywhere on the river is getting good with this cool air moving in and water holding steady. I'm sure someone will have some good info on here. Good luck and don't let mama show u up:crazy:

3. PTDixieGal

PTDixieGal New Member

State:
    Little Rock, Ar
    Actually, if Mama showed me up that might be a good thing...if it's not catfish or gar she's always asking, "What kind of fish is this?"

4. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    I think DH and I are going to try Camp Robinson once more this weekend. Might even swing down to Tar camp and meet and greet for a few if time premits. I swear i would love to get a hold of one of them, (SP?) Ja-Lop-pes Everyone has talked the talk on. Heard as the water cools they tend not to make it so I reckon once more wouldn't hurt...
    DH caught a couple at Jewitt and tend to one we will be going there for cats

5. RAMCTD05

RAMCTD05 New Member

State:
    Little Rock, Ar
    Cooks landing can be productive. I have fished mostly in the area down stream of the power plant. Most of the time, I'll be in a boat fishing with the current.