Cook's Gathering?

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by eflow, Aug 11, 2008.

1. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    Anyone prefishing this week for Sundays gathering?

2. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    I thought I saw that some people are going out Saturday. I'll be there Sunday morning. I going into it blind. I seem to have better luck that way:eek:oooh::confused2::wink:

3. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    How come your not up there now Justin? I would think you and your brother would camp up there all week?

4. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    I could be wrong, but I doubt calling it a gathering is going to stop this thread from getting pulled. LOL

5. Brentkeele

Brentkeele New Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    I'm sorry guys for the dumb question, but is there a club gathering this weekend? I'm have some difficulty keeping up on here when the meetings or gatherings are.

6. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    No meeting this weekend. There is a fishing deal up in Louisiana this Sunday. It is not a club event.

Brent where have you been hiding, you were supposed to come fishing with me again. Don't think that we have forgotten that your name is still on the skunkmaster list.:wink:

7. Brentkeele

Brentkeele New Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    Yeah, I'm really wanting to get back out on the big water REALLY badly. Just been busy. Apparently my priorities are a little outta line if things like overtime get in the way of fishing. I really gotta fix that!!! I really wanna get my name off of that list too!!

8. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Well get it done and give me a call.

9. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Brent, look up Bearcat here on the BOC. He's is from your town and not only is he a great catfisherman, he's one of the finest folks I have ever met. I'm sure he can help ya get that skunky smell off of ya if anyone can.

An when he aint lookin, steal his cap, he loves that.:wink::wink::wink:

10. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    You trying to blind the poor guy Tom... hehehe

11. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Actually, I hadn't thought about that. I was referring to Tim's habit of forgetting his cap wherever he goes.

12. Brentkeele

Brentkeele New Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    Thanks Kutter, he and I have talked a coupla times on here but have not made any plans yet. Sounds like I'll hafta change that in the near future.