CONTEST AND GIVEAWAYS

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Phil Washburn, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i notice that on the catfish safari rod giveaway there is 193 entries. that isn't bad, but think about it a minute. we have over 15000 members and only 193 are interested in a quality giveaway like this?

you folks get your avatars up and get in on some of the great giveaways on this board...why would someone not be willing to pay 25$ bucks shipping costs for a 100$ rod????

and many more giveaways are completely free....wake up people!:big_smile:

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I always get a kick outa the folks that sign up without readin the requirements. LOL!

3. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    i have still not figured out why so many people do not want anyone to know they are and where they live. this is not a my space type crowd.

4. SUNDROP

SUNDROP New Member

State:
    Washington
    Come on people!!!! Not fair to always eat at the neighbors for free, ya gotta invite them over once in awhile too !!!! Sign up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    For real lurkers.

6. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    It took me a whole 10 min. to make up my mind to join. I have got a wealth of info. a good laugh at a lotta the posts(daily), and made 130 new friends at the Keystone Gathering last year. Join in and get a free gift, I got mine already. Come join us today...

7. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    Aw Phil, now c'mon...you're not supposed to encourage folks to sign up for them giveaways!

I was kinda hoping that no one would sign up but just you and me, then I'd be sure to win something! :cool2:

8. txthumper1691

txthumper1691 New Member

State:
    Temple, Tx.
    lol, I agree w/Joel. th less sign up th better my chances to win :wink:. Seriously tho, sign up, everybody. I am still hopin to wn either a safari rod or black & blue rod, those are some tight rods.would even like to win some jugs by bert. just winning anything would be cool.