Contender Muay Thai

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by zeboman, Aug 4, 2008.

1. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Did any of you see the first show ?? I missed it but heard it`s pretty good, it`s on thursday nights 10:00 est. on versus.

2. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I watched it. It was on right before the WEC event last night. Anyways. it looks like it will be a pretty good show. I'm not into reality type "gameshows" unless there is fighting involved. I'm gonna try and follow this series.

Anyways, on each episode, there will be a challenge of some sort. This week, it was a relay race, but with 2 team members tied together. The winner of the challenge gets to decide who will fight whom, and the loser goes home. A Canadian on the blue team (The Wild Boars) got beat by a Thai on the red team (Tiger Kings).

The soundtrack REEKS!

3. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Thanks Matt, I`m going to try and follow it too. I train in muay Thai and hope this show is better than the boxing show they did.

4. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    See, I never watched the boxing one. The format of this show is pretty boring. The soundtrack sux. The only good part, really, is the fight at the end. Thai fights are cool, so it's worth sitting through some BS to me.

5. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I guess Im really behind on this one:big_smile:...I didnt even know that the show was on. Gonna try to keep up with it.

6. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
  7. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Well the American took that kick in the calf and couldn`t continue, I`ll tell you from experience that is painful.

8. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I finally got a chance to check it out the other night. Caught it after the UFC count down. It looks like a pretty good show.