Congratulations to all members - The BOC is rocking!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catfish_Commando, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Congratulations to all members - The BOC is rocking, and the place to be when it comes to recreational catfishing.

Thanks to everyone who calls the BOC home, a place for research, or a place to use as they deem fit within there catfishing tool box.

The BOC over the last 6 months is doing better than it ever has. New member applications are up to 50 per day, “Application process is harder than ever”, and our daily post counts and traffic is through the roof.

Based on all known catfishing websites that dabble in the Social Network arena, the BOC has more activity than all sites combined. In some cases of individual sites its as high as 50 fold.

Recent TV episodes, Luke Clayton Columns in over 40 Newspapers, past magazine exposure, Our Tournament Partners, Our Guide Partners, and most of all, the member on the ground.

Thanks to all for making the BOC what it is, and what it will be.

2. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    If you missed it, the BOC is also being featured by Sea Ark boats, with a BOC edition boat, released soon.

3. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    If you can not get fired up over the direction the B.O.C. going, well I am sorry for you!:wink: Have pride , get a star! purchase a Membership card! Help keep the B.O.C. number 1.

4. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    We appreciate what you've done Paul!

5. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS

I 2nd that notion because this is by far, my 2nd home and usually the first place I access when I get the computer booted up. Thanks Paul, all the moderators that put in countless hours, the sponsors of all kinds and all the members I call family and friends for helping to make the site what it is now. Love you all!!!

6. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    No paul, thanks to you for having the desire and vision to start a board that caters to the catfisherman, and is as diverse in outdoor activities as our BOC. Our growth is your reward, reps to ya brother, when I can again, lol.

7. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Keep it going fellas!

A BOC Seaark boat sunds sweet! :big_smile:

8. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Paul you started something and all your staff keeps it headed in the right direction to you all I say YOU'RE ALL GREAT and to all my BOC family you all keep it interesting for this I say THANK YOU all

9. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    It`s getting bigger and better all the time, this place is always buzzing with activity. The great people are what make the BOC the greatest catfish site on the planet.

10. tiny b

tiny b Active Member

State:
    TX
    This place definetly ROCKS. I can't wait to get on here when I get a chance to see what everyone is catching and doing. Thanks again.

11. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Thanks for giving us the BOC

12. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    yes,thank you for the boc.its a great place to be

13. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    There is one primary reason why the BOC rocks the competition--you, Paul!

You have defined the parameters that are working so well, and you have a great staff working their rear ends off to make certain that your goals are met. Then, you have a great core set of community members that keep this site interesting, informative, exciting, and rocking!

Thank you, sir. We salute you!

14. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    thanks for the vision that is now the best site on the net!!!!

15. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Lets keep a great thing going forward and thanks to Paul and your Staff for the BOC and its vision on the sport of catfishing

16. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    The BOC is a rockin because there is no other place on the web that is worth going to.

Before finding the BOC I tried several others that I found. Our state has one but it is mainly for hunting and it is just our state. I was going there and met Curdog there and he let me know about this site.

Thanks Curdog for turning me onto a wonderful place with great people that are passionate about catfishing and preserving catfishing for all time.

I don't go anywhere else on the web for any kind of forums or chat now.

The BOC is the place to be.

17. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    i have personally met at least 20 members and they are all awesome people. i now fish with boc members more than anyone else. ive made some friends around here that have helped me out with alot of things. ive won things for the first time in my life. its just allout great.

18. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    Thank you Sir, these guys, "and gals", cant be beat.

Terrific people, you are proud to call friends, when you allow yourself to peer over the digital edge. :wink: