CONGRATS

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY RIVERS TALK' started by o'boro cat hunter, Oct 19, 2009.

1. o'boro cat hunter

o'boro cat hunter New Member

State:
    kentucky
    To Jody Beavins on his Great showing at the Classic,23rd thats awesome,all props to you!!!!!Even if Adam taught everything you know??:smile2::smile2::big_smile: Just playing,look like a good showing for alot of Kentucky teams.Congrats to all Awesome job.Have a good one.:wink:

2. crazyKat

crazyKat New Member

State:
    kentucky
    taught me everything:crazy: i have actually learned alot from everyone i have ever fished with. seems like i learn a little every time im on the water. we finished 22nd not 23rd. lol we was tied with another team for 22nd it was a blast and i wished adam and you could have went everyone should experience that tourny. 121 of the nations best teams. it was so fun and i want to thank scott webb for being my partner the man sure can catfish. got real good instinct on finding the fish which is the hardest part. i was a little under prepared for the weather but i made it work. we caught over 50 cats in those 2 days so it was a great time.

3. o'boro cat hunter

o'boro cat hunter New Member

State:
    kentucky
    sorry 22nd!!!!!!! maybe you should consider sharring some of that knowledge with someone,lets see ummmm ME fool:smile2::smile2::big_smile:.Anyways great job Jody, U DA MAN

4. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    Good fishin Jody:wink:

5. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
  6. crazyKat

crazyKat New Member

State:
    kentucky
    thanks for the extra skips steve, i think we was down to our last 3 when we finished fishing sat:crazy:

7. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Congrats bro on your fine showing!