Congrats to Jason and Ryan!!

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by katcatchingfool, Jun 7, 2008.

1. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    Hey guys i just want to congratulate you two!! That was a nice fish you two put in the boat!!:cool2:

With the high water conditions and the non exiting bites you Two did good!

Cant wait to hear all the details

Thanks Justin for putting on such a great event!!

Cant wait until the night Tourney's start!!

I am curious to find out if we moved up any on the point standing for the new boat, We were tied for fifth place hopefully we moved up to 4th:wink:

2. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    Thanks Jason I will let Ryan fill everyone in on his great catch. It was a long and hott day but it payed off in the end. I am not sure what Ryan was more happy about catching that fish or showing it to his little boy. I know that I had one proud Pappa in my boat today.......:big_smile:

3. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Jason and Jason it was a great tournament indeed. Justin puts on a great tournament and handles it very professionally (not that I am supprised or anything because he fell out of the boat the one time he was aboard) No I can't thank Jason enough for asking me to tag along and we fished hard. We both have the sun burns to prove it. We kept talking about ole patches all day long and he finally showed up at the end of the day. Patches is the one dumb, blind hungry fish that I find myself praying for from time to time.:smile2: We boated two fish today and had a couple more good take downs but it was for sure a tough bite. Jason that fish was the best team effort that I have ever seen. Between you reeling in and cutting lines to that professional net job, that is the reason that fish came into the boat. Thanks for letting me pull the fish out of your livewell so that my son could see his dad holding them this time. I have taken the little guy to two of the weigh inns to watch the fishies get brought to the scales. This time he got to see his ole man hold a couple up and It meant the world to me; thank you for that buddy! I will wait for the official report to post any weights but just wanted to say that I had a blast and reps are coming as soon as the let me.

4. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Ryan actually catches big fish????? I thought that was Heathers Job, pumpkin...LOL

5. stlcatgirl

stlcatgirl Guest

Now that I learned how to give reps, you get some for that comment! I thought I should give my pumpkin a chance to shine too! He had a great time yesterday and so did the little guy!! He loved seeing daddy's big fishy! :big_smile:

6. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    So how big was it? How did you guys manage to get it in the boat? I know somebody has pics.

We need to find Justin a new PA system! Does any body know where to get a new speaker amp and microphone?:smile2:

7. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    What, we don't get any details?!?!?!? How big was she?? :confused2:

8. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Soooooo, did they win??? Did they get big fish honors??? Where's the story dang it???

9. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Nothing like leaving everybody hanging, Huh.

10. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    Guys I'm typing up the results right now so just HANG ON! Maybe if you fished the tournament you wouldn't have to wait to find out. HA HA HA just kidding Gateway Cats was well represented yesterday!!

11. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    Congrats Ryan and Jason on another great catch

12. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    now get on here and give a full report

13. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    Guys here a photo of Ryan & Jason's Blue that that took Big fish of the tournament. Nice job guys! I'll let them tell you the story.

Attached Files:

14. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Thats a, dare I say, "Dandy" :smile2:

Congrats Fellers on a nice fish, and having Big Fish at the tournament. Nicely Done

15. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Very nice fish guys I didn't think there were any fish left like that in the river the way the fishings been going lately.GOOD JOB!!!:big_smile:
    By the way who you guys buy that fish from anyway?

16. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Congrats on a great catch fellas, Glad to see a couple Gateway guys out there tearing em up!!!

17. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    big congrats fellows. This fall at the shoot out, me and my pard will show ya his twin brother.:eek:oooh:

18. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    congrats on the nice fish:cool2:

19. boots

boots New Member

State:
    illinois
    Great job guys, I know how tough the fishing was on Sat., just to mention Justin DOES PUT ON ONE GOOD TOURNEY.

20. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    Yeah but it wouldn't be that good if there weren't people like you that are as just as crazy as me to fish a flooded Mississippi River.