Congrats to Capt. Chrisblue

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by tony, Dec 28, 2006.

1. tony

tony New Member

State:
    lake Murray sc
    congrats for being in this months scsportsmans magazine! great articles on the fishin reports!! glad to see someone you know in a state wide magazine!!
    congrats again!!! great pics also!!

2. Beaufort

Beaufort New Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    The sc sportsman is that the large mag that kinda feels like anews paper.

3. chrisblue

chrisblue New Member

State:
    SC
    Thanks Tony, I finally got to read it today.Maybe it will get me some catfish calls instead of all the striper calls I've been getting lately.Yes Brandon it's the big magazine, it's also the best local magazine too in my opinion.

4. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Good Deal, Chris. I read that article yesterday. Great to see some of our members in there. I also saw an article on another page about the other guide we were talking about saturday. There's some good info in those pages.

5. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    I gotta pickup a copy of that.

6. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Congratulations man. I hope to pick up a copy of it soon. Glad to see some articles on something other than saltwater fishing.

7. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    congrates to you chris!

8. Beaufort

Beaufort New Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    Yeah I thought that was the mag i was thinking about. I went out and bought a copy a while ago. It is really good to see somebody i know in a magazine article I hope it will bring u lots of catfishing business. It also sounds like u going to have to take some greenwood striper trips. If i was u i would just tell the clients they were on a striper trip but they would have to catch all them channels first to get to the stripers LOL.

9. Allen42

Allen42 New Member

State:
    South Carolina /Lake Murray
    WTG Chris!!!!!!

10. Shrimp Man

Shrimp Man New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Chris, Congratulations, Keep up the great work and the reporters with the national magazines will be calling for interviews

11. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Woooooooooooooo!!! :big_smile: You da man!!

I am gonna hand out copies for you to autograph at the Monitcello tournament in February to try and jinx you!! :big_smile:

12. chrisblue

chrisblue New Member

State:
    SC
    Just so yall know I didnt do anything special to get in there.I just e-mailed the right person at the right time.It helps the magazine editors and hopefully me too.:smile2:

13. tony

tony New Member

State:
    lake Murray sc
    sc sportsman is a great magazine!! and i really would like you to autograph my copy the next time i see ya out on Murray!! you are the man there Blue!!!! everyone have a great catfish new year!!!!

14. foothills

foothills New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    congrats chris....it is good to see somebody get the recognition they deserve and we all know you deserve it!!! it is one thing to be great at what you do but when you find someone like yourself who will openly share the details of thier success and allow others to gain knowledge from your trials and errors...well you just don't run into that very often. kudos !!:smile2:

15. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    Awesome, Chris!! I haven't seen the article yet, but I'll get one as soon as I can.