Congrats Ramrod and Sman!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by jason454ci, Sep 7, 2008.

1. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Just wanted to throw out a congrats to Johnny and Skip on their nice finish at the Ohio Valley River Cats tourney out of Rising Sun Indiana over the weekend. Sure was some tough fishing out there to say the least. I'm sure they will be by with the details. Good job guys!!

2. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    So you are going to make us sit here on the edge of seats until they post something huh???? .....:wink: :smile2::smile2::smile2:..... Garry-

3. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Thanks Jason. This being my first tourney I didn't know what my chances of placing were gonna be. Saturday morning there were 92 boats entered on the board lol.
    On saturday (day one) conditions were tough for us, we only boated one blue at 7.9 lbs.
    After changing up some strategy we did alot better on sunday. We caught our 5 fish limit with a weight of 75.7 lbs of fish for a two day total of 83 pounds and some change. This took us from the basement to our finish in 8th place.
    Johnny caught our big fish entry a 32lb blue. There were only two fish larger than that, a 35 lb flathead and the big fish winning 53lb blue.

I had a great time down there, I would encourage all of you to attend next year. 92 boats and more than 180 good catfishermen to challenge you. Couldn't ask for more.

4. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Way To GO .. Skip and Johnny .... You made a good showing for the BOC boys ....... Garry-

5. rspd507

rspd507 New Member

State:
    Rising Sun,IN
    Ramrod and Sman,
    Thanks for coming to our event. I was pretty busy most of the during the weigh ins so I didnt have a chance to introduce myself. I thought I recognized you while on the stage but was busy taking pics. Congrats on a nice catch. Ross

6. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Thanks garry, they paid the top ten places so we were fortunate to make the final cut. There were some really great teams out there.

Ross I'll be back next year. Sorry I missed you. Things are alittle fast paced once it gets started. But you guys put on a first rate tourney. Thanks again.

7. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Congrats to both of you on the tournament. heard the 53lb blue took 4000 bucks for big fish. Man that was one heck of a tournament

8. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    You shoulda heard the Oooohs from the crowd when they brought that bad boy up on stage. Looked like a whale lol. One fish can make all the hard work melt away lol.

9. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Congrats guys! Image what would have happen if you would have got some fish on the first day?

Would that make you guys pros?

10. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Congrats a a nice catch an a good place finish! It's hard to get to the top with that many people there. You done yourself proud,,,

11. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    Congratulations Skip & Johnny. You guys did a hell of a job out there!

12. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Sounds like you boys did some good fishing! Congrats on the great finish Skip and Johnny..... rollo

13. One Legged Josh

One Legged Josh New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Congrats to you both....olj

14. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Congrats you two!!

I still dont belive Johnny caught a fish, lol.

15. beetle

beetle New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Way to go guys! Congratulations on your finish. That's awesome for a first time fishing a tournament.

16. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    congrats sman and johnny, great finish and way to represent all of the boc !

17. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Great Job you guys!

18. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Congrats guys, next year you will get 1st!

19. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    congrats you guys

20. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    congrats to you guys on the great finish and way to represent the BOC.