Confusing for my little pea brain.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by postbeetle, Sep 30, 2007.

1. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I enjoy being on here. I enjoy what people have to say. Obviously, as in all things, my interests might be different than yours. I can go through the forum checking titles to threads or authors to threads, looking for what might interest me. A problem I have is finding something maybe 2 or 3 days later or not finding it at all. I know there was a thread recently about how to you handle checking the forum. I can do all those things and I still seem to miss things. Everything has about a 24 hour cycle on here and if your at the barber shop during a particular period you miss stuff and can never find it again. Is there a way to check what your interests are without going through the whole system? See, the little pea brain needs some help here.

John

2. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    There used to be a system where you could subscribe to different forums. Fer instance, if you weren't interested in hunting, you didn't have to subscribe to the hunting forum and your desktop wasn't cluttered with it. I'd like to see that feature brought back. With 14,000+ members, it gets overwhelming trying to glean posts from your favorites.

3. BLKCLOUD

BLKCLOUD New Member

State:
    Pulaski Tn
    I do the same thing..Here is the trick..remember a key word in the post and just do a search on it..:wink:

4. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    If your e-mail is correctly supplied for your account, and you have catfish1 added as a safe site for your e-mail filter, you can, "Subscribe" to any thread you wish, and be e-mailed when a post is made.

To unsubscribe, go to your User CP (User Control Panel) or follow the info links in the e-mail.

The BOC unsubscribe(s) all accounts monthly, as many member who subscribe to threads, don’t know what its for, have a fake e-mail, and cause issues with bounced e-mails.

An image is attached below for reference:

Attached Files:

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    John I can't pass this one up. You need to talk to Big George and he will tell you how to trim the beard and keep up with the post at the same time. He has the system perfected.:big_smile: