Confused

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Mi11er, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I seen in the new Missouri Game & Fish that permit prices will go up this year. I thought that they decided only to raise non- res permits. What is going on? :confused2:

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Haven't heard Jess but it don't surprise me. Likely cut seasons and clear cut most of the timber to go with it.:confused2: May as well open turkey season the 4th of july. Usually birds done quit by the time it opens anyway.

3. opposum

opposum Active Member

State:
    Missouri
    Nonresident permits went up and resident permits didn't. Go to their website at www.mdc.mo.gov and you will find something on permits and regs. Many of the proposed changes did not take place. I'm sure the Missouri Game and Fish Magazine was in the printing process before the Conservation Commission decided not to go forward with all of the proposals.

4. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Thanks for the Info. I was reading the article in the magazine thinking I was going to have to cut back a little.

5. catfishsafari

catfishsafari New Member

State:
    missouri
    Dang Jess, how much did they say they were going up? if you were going to have to cut back a little. Don't worry the gas pumps will make up the difference anyway.:crazy:

6. gdlocal10

gdlocal10 New Member

State:
    kansas
    it looks like they are trying to revenue up, they ll probably raise prices just moved to kansas and noticed it a money thing anymore antwhere, make us pinch our pennies, it all adds up

7. Mr.T

Mr.T New Member

State:
    MO
  8. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Thanks Marty. Was just going to post some of that up. Got my lifetime last year at 60. Saved money and I can always come back to the state and fish or hunt.
    A good deal for the ones hitting 60.