Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have been looking to make a trip from west central Indiana to these tailwaters fishing for blues. What are the conditions like? Are blues spawning yet? How is the bite? Are skippies available? Anyone catching stripers? Hopefully with some advice I can post some nice picks soon. Thanks for the input and please dont worry I will CPR everything.

· Registered
2,658 Posts
Hey guys I have been looking to make a trip from west central Indiana to these tailwaters fishing for blues. What are the conditions like? Are blues spawning yet? How is the bite? Are skippies available? Anyone catching stripers? Hopefully with some advice I can post some nice picks soon. Thanks for the input and please dont worry I will CPR everything.
check the tnr thread ....I think John said the channels are in the back of bays and on the rocks soo....I (think ) the Blues move in next ....If the water is down the skips should be available I think ...I haven't been down that way in a while so I don't know for sure . Good luck ! Nothing wrong with keeping some smaller eaters IMO ...But turn em' loose and that is cool too !

· Registered
1,744 Posts
Water is still rather cloudy and a bit high but it is clearing up pretty fast. Lakes are still a little over a foot above summer pool. Ky and Barkley dams are running around 61,000cfs each which is about normal for Ky dam, and bit high for Barkley. Another week or so and things should be back to normal, unless the weather decides otherwise.

· Registered
2,206 Posts
I'm going to have to make me a skippy run before its too late..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.