Concord basspro sale

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by ncfowler, Feb 17, 2006.

1. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    A bud of mine told me that the basspro in Concord is having a huge sale this weekend . I may just check it out. Alwas looking for a good sale on fishing gerar.:confused: :confused: :confused:

2. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    I got a flier in the mail but not really anything much for cats.

3. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    We had a sale here a couple of weeks ago (Ft. Worth). I bought a new rod and reel. Regular price was $99.95 and I picked it up for $49.95.
    Royal Express Rod and reel 8 bearing 6ft 6in rod.
    It was to good of a deal to pass up.

4. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Dang, wish I could make it to Bass Pro but it is about 7-8 hr away from me.:sad: So I dont get to go that much.:rolleyes:

5. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    I've been 15 or so times but they were pretty slack my last trip up. Most of the j hooks I used to buy and still buy a few were completely gone. Its a nice place and I like looking around but they hardly ever have a sale on anything catfishing related. I get an e-flier every few weeks for whats on sale at the Concord Mills location.

6. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    well we decided not to go to basspro we realy don't need any new stuff this year so were going to Gandermountain in Greensbourgo insted. besides the weather is mixed snow,rain and sleet hate to be on the highway if it starts to come down.

7. lovetocatchcats

lovetocatchcats New Member

State:
    NC
    just got back from the sale in myrtle beach. Was a mistake going.............. First off there was a marathon this sat and they had us up at 6:30 running by the motel then i had to get home and explain to the wife why i had to spend so much money! them cat maxx rod and reels are sweet for the price but they add up quick!