computer going down.

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by daystarchis, Jul 21, 2009.

1. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    I just have a lil life left. My PC is going down. Might be off the interenet tell the gathering. I will check in with jaime, and Sean. If for some reason it is not fixed. See you all Friday. Hope I can fix my computer. :angry:

2. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    that isnt anygood

3. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    My cell. 559-519-8660

This looks to be my last post:angry:

4. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    See ya'll Friday. PC going down.

5. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Good luck on getting the PC repaired! Hoping it isn't anything major!! Have a good one at the gathering and hoping your group kicks some tail on the Cats!!:wink:

6. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    Yea that blows. Almost a 1 times a year I have to clean my pc out and reboot and backup files due to spme pc issues. Good thing my cousin is a computer wiz for that. I know you will get that taken care of soon.

B

7. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Thanks Blue, Got it up and running for now. Don't know how much longer:smile2:

8. MiseryMike

MiseryMike New Member

State:
    Blue Springs
    LoL Run it Till it catchs Fire. My Panasonic Tuff book has had a bad battery for years, Windows XP pro has gone bad with the logoff and startup files takes 10 mins to get her going, OverHeats like crazy but i roll with it till the wheels fall off <catchs fire> :roll_eyes: Yea i know spend the 80bucks on a battery but im just that cheap, rather go fishing :smile2: have a dell desktop as a backup tho. GL Hope u dont lose ur pc we will Miss your Replys in the HIGH Forum :wink: