Computer Crashed!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Katmaster Jr., Dec 31, 2005.

1. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Hey ya'll....had a terrible day today, my computer crashed. I lost everything, I mean everything! :eek: Windows had a glitch and it screwed me up :cursing:

Anyway, back on line now. Still got alot of fixing to do, I know I wont get everything back but I already got all my Virus scanners and Stuff back. So at least theres that. Still lost hundreds of Pics, music, all my progams. I am litteraly starting all the way over.....and it aint easy eithier.

My dad is real good at computers, he managed to sort of "hack" into my computer just to get it into recovery mode....it took him hours, he worked super hard. I thought I was really gonna have to get a new Computer, the first thing I thought was......

"Man it will take me at least a few months to get a new computer.....that means no BOC for a couple months"..... :eek:.....and I am a BOC addict....I would have the jones if I didnt get on here that long... :eek: lol :eek:

Zakk.

2. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Glad your back on bro. Like reading your post.

3. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Thank's bro, I'm just glad my computer is at least working now.....just got ALOT of hard work to do on here to restore it back to normal. Right now, there's alot of things I cant do....I have to Re-Download alot of stuff.

Take it easy, Zakk :)

4. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Zakk, I think we would all be Jones-ing if you were gone a few months ! Gald Dad was able to repair your comp.

5. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    :D .....Awww....I dunno know about that now....lol :eek: :D

Thank's man, diffently glad my dad fixed it for me.....he fishes, plays guitar, fixes computers, what cant he do?.....LOL :D

6. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Glad you're back, Zakk! Computers are all women you know created by a man. How ironic, huh?

7. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Thank's Cheryl...... :D :D

8. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Pic's and personal stuff. Use your CD burner to back them up.

9. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I am glad to see you back on-line. I know how not having the computer can be.

10. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Yeah I'm going to now, I really didnt think of it until it was too late.

Zakk :)