Compost

Discussion in 'Garden Tips And Talk' started by ar_confederate, Jun 3, 2006.

1. ar_confederate

ar_confederate New Member

State:
    Minden, Lo
    I know that this isn't the best place for this thread but I wanted my friends around here to have first shot at this. My father has one of those compost barrel contraptions that you see advertised that he wants to get rid of. It cost him a couple of hundred but he just wants to give it away. He says that it works well. It's located in Minden and you can pick it up here or if that won't work, I'll take it to Shreveport Monday. If you are into gardening, this might be just the thing for you. If more than one person wants it, it will go to the first person posting that they want it.

2. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    If it was anywhere near here (Calif.) I would be all over it! You could post it on your local Craigslist for free in your area! Bet it wouldnt last long!
    http://shreveport.craigslist.org/

3. Fred Rankin

Fred Rankin New Member

State:
    Benton, Louisiana
    Emmett, my Wife is a "Master Gardner" and she would love to have the compost barrel. Send me a PM for more help

4. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    As a gardener my self, I can see how your wife would love it:big_smile:

5. ar_confederate

State:
    Minden, Lo
    I've never heard of craigslist. What is that?

6. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    Its a pretty cool place. It is a free site that has listing's all over th U.S. and abroad, that brings local peope togather for trdes, sells, apartments, jobs, and just about anything else you can think of. There is also a section for listing free stuff. It is a free service except for those people that list jobs. (Free to find jobs)It's really a neat place. I bult my boat from there, get many jobs from there, find fishing gear, tools, done a few trades, ect. You basicly just deal with people in your own area. I did drive a hundred miles to get a bimi top for 30 bucks:cool2:

7. ar_confederate

State:
    Minden, Lo
    Thanks. I'll have to check them out. I just got an old pontoon boat that I want to fix up. Maybe they'll have a top on there again:lol:
    Well, time to go check my lines. Hope that you catch a big un...