Company while fishin(going Fri 7/31 and Sat 8/1

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by TOFTTnet Kami, Jul 30, 2009.

1. TOFTTnet Kami

TOFTTnet Kami New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hey guys my mom's husband just backed out on me again, so once again it looks like I'll be fishing alone. I don't mind doing it, it is just generally more fun when you at least have someone there to shoot the **** with. Makes time go by faster when you waiting for the bites.

I believe I am off tomorrow from work. (will know for sure by 7pm) I plan on going up there tomorrow and Sat.

Maybe Missouri Hill Home, Columbia bottom, actually pretty much open to goin anywhere if someone is goin. I'm bankbound so no boat. I live in Fenton and pretty much willin to drive within an hour.

North County, Weldon Springs, Farther South if anyone is goin and knows some good spots, I'll come. Let me know. I'll post back later when I know I am for sure off tomorrow.

2. TOFTTnet Kami

TOFTTnet Kami New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Well its a bit late. I am off tomorrow(Fri 7/31), and am planning on going up North, unless someone changes my mind. Let me know if anyone is off and wants to get out and give me someone to shoot the **** with while we wait for the big'uns to bite.

My uncle apparently has a boat, so if he's not busy we might go out Sat. (8/1) assuming the weather holds up.

If anyone wants to drop by u can drop me a line by email. (I check my phone regularly. michael.e.hall@hotmail.com or call the cell 314-226-4130. Run my bill up!:wink: I got free text and incoming calls so I aint afraid to post my number. More worried about the spambots and the email actually.lol

Last edited: Jul 30, 2009

3. Motopro00

Motopro00 New Member

State:
    Festus, Missouri
    I too just started cat fishing. I would be up for someone to fish with. I live in festus. I got two spots on the mississippi I have been going to. One is just south of festus off highway 61. Truman access area. And I have been going to herculaneum city. The spot is good cause its nice rocky bank. You can drive up and down the bank for a 1/2 mile I guess. I never been to the other end but you can almost fish off of your tail gate and listen to the radio. I caught a 3 lbs channel cat on tuesday night. I might head down there tonight?

4. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Mike.

5. TOFTTnet Kami

TOFTTnet Kami New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I tried Wash area and didnt have much success. Maybe I'll try down that way. I havebeen typically staying up North.