commissary ridge

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by bdporch, Aug 26, 2008.

1. bdporch

bdporch New Member

State:
    tennessee
    My friend went out jug fishing saturday used 15 jugs varied depth and caught 51 cats blues and channels between 2-7 pounds, he kept a few to eat but man is that agreat day or waht? he was using cut skippies between 3-8 feet deep, fishing 10-20 feet of water. i jugged a little sun and caught 5 using 2 jugs lol we were bass fishing not real big about 11/2 to 3 lbs good eating size. everyone i fish with is catching fish suspended, with cut bait and even live shad. fish are realy biting the past few days. Hope these fishign reports help ppl with their fishing. and just so you know i Rarely fish the actual river i fish creeks, fished yellow and wells sat and sunday and my friend fished commissary ridge sat. seems like without current the fish are holding to the creeks where the water is cool. Goo luck and good fishing.

2. brandonnash

brandonnash New Member

State:
    Tennessee

3. Sonny Kemp

Sonny Kemp New Member

State:
    Tn
    Mr.Porch do you know of any maps avaliable that show creeks and such on the Cumberland around Dover?Ive been there a few times lately but know very little about it.Tkanks for any info. Sonny

4. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
  5. Sonny Kemp

Sonny Kemp New Member

State:
    Tn
    Jerry you are the man.Thats exactly what I wanted to see.Im not a very good fisherman and worse than that on a computer.Thanks again I owe you. Sonny:wink: