Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this site but I don't see anyone talking about the abu record series 60HC. I bought one last summer. I like it. Just wanted to know if anyone else had one and what they think of it. I am looking to buy a new reel here in a couple of weeks can't decide if I want to go with the 7000C3i or the 10000i any help would be great.:big_smile:

·
Registered
125 Posts
welcome aboard brother. i don't have a 60 but i do have the 7000ic3,7000 big game,9000 big game and a 10000 big game. i use 9000 and 10000 for snagging spoonbill they are like a winch. the 7000ic3 is a good reel i have 3 of them they hold about 325 yards of 20 pound line. i just recently bought the 7000 big game it only holds about 200 yards of 20 pound line but i think it casts better and feels more solid than the ic3. . i fish out of a boat so i dont think the line capacity differance is that big of a deal. hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Welcome to BOC Shawn, I do have two of the RCN 60 reels, and find them to be excellent reels. I bought mine when they first came out, I had been reading the reviews on them and found the feedback to be positive. I also have the 7000 C3 (older model) I've had mine about ten years now, and I've had good service out of mine. I know they have made some improvments in the C3 reels, and I have read good things about them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.