Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by Flamekeeper, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken
    This rod is a cobalt blue B85MegaMag, that is being built for a nascar # 48 Jimmy Johnson fan. this is the under-wrap colors , it will have cobalt blue over-wraps with single thread inlays of the yellow all in which match car colors.:wink:

Attached Files:

2. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken
    The more I looked at it ,I just had to change it..What about these .With the blue being over-wraps?

Attached Files:

3. crome

crome New Member

State:
    ilm,nc
    I like the 2nd one better,i'm not a big fan of the trimar thread for guides,it's just to busy for me.

4. Coloman

Coloman New Member

State:
    Soddy Daisy, Tn
    Kenny
    You probably have them done by now........But I have done a few blue and black wraps. They just need a little some thing to make them pop. The yellow might do that for you!

5. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken
    Yeah I was thinking the same thing,,too much pazazz for the guides...

quote..
    Coloman
    Kenny
    You probably have them done by now........But I have done a few blue and black wraps. They just need a little some thing to make them pop. The yellow might do that for you!

I hav'nt started on the top half yet,but I sticking with these and the blue does make it pop,and when the yellow inlays goes in the blue over-wraps that should make them stand out pretty good..Be posting rod asap..

Kenny