Coming down. Where to fish ?

Discussion in 'LOCAL FLORIDA TALK' started by FishMan, Oct 8, 2006.

1. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I be in the motor home and pulling my boat. Going to drop my mom off at sisters house in Daytona Beach and picking up my brother in law. I will travel to fish and would also like to get in a little hog hunting. Leaving here in early November and don't have a time frame.

OK Florida brothers do you have any advice for me. I like fishing for most any kinds of fish.

Does anyone know if I will need any kind of Florida permit for my boat or boat trailer. In Tennessee we don't need a license plate for a boat trailer.

Also I have a golden access passport that get me half off on some government campgrounds. Does anyone know if there are some of these campgrounds in Florida.

Any information would be helpful. Thanks Guys and Gals.

Danny

2. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I am posting on my own thread because when I started it I couldn't get it to show up under new post. I noticed the board being really slow a few hours ago, maybe it is back up to speed.

3. Stumpknocker2

Stumpknocker2 New Member

State:
    NW FL
    In Florida we have to tag our trailers, but I don't know if that means you have to. I know a lot of fishing spots around me, within a hundred miles, but I think you are going to be a bit far from me. There are a lot of hogs here on the river also. I live in Defuniak Springs, so check out the distance between where you are going to be and if you are going to be close enough I will fish and hunt with ya.

4. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Fishman I was just down there and fished Toho and Indian Creek one for bass and one for reds. I had a ball. Toho we used large golden shiners and Indian creek artificial baits. Good luck I hope the weather is as good for you as it was for us.

5. shuorc

shuorc New Member

State:
    fl
    Good place for info= www.sbtoutdoors.com

look at reports or give them a call---then catch some fish..shu