coming back to santee cooper

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by withone72, Jan 25, 2009.

1. withone72

withone72 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    I am planning another trip back to lake marion. I got a whole new crew coming. the first week of march. it is cold here in ky. I cann't wait , it's like christmas day too a 5 year old.

2. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Darryl, it's like Christmas to a 40 year old too!:eek:oooh::smile2:

Hey man that's when the Cabela's King Kat tourney takes place, Sign up!!:wink:

3. ldw45

ldw45 Member

State:
    Illinois
    Darryl,
    I am 64, son called the other day and said he had booked us a trip to the Santee in May for my birthday....... It is like waiting for Christmas for a 6 yr old!!!!!!!!!!

4. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Good luck to both of you.

5. fishmccall

fishmccall New Member

State:
    Anderson sc
    Hope u guy's catch a bigun.:crazy::smile2:

6. withone72

withone72 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    today we got 3/4 inch of ice and 3 inches of snow coming tonight. very bad weather coming for the next 2 days.

7. JKrupp

JKrupp New Member

State:
    Ohio
    We're headed that way at the end of next month from Ohio so I know the waiting on christmas feeling, specially after the 11 inches of snow we got yesterday.

8. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    How about send a tiny bit of that cold air this way. My fruit trees need more chilling hours to produce good fruit next summer. Also, I need the water temp at Santee to drop a wee bit more, it helps with the "Smackdown"!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile2::smile2:

9. CarolinaCatJack

CarolinaCatJack New Member

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    Dean, when you gonna be down there? I'll be staying at Black's, May 14-17, and some other friends of mine will be at Rock's Pond those same dates. If you're going to be down there then, shoot me a PM and we'll do a meet-and-greet.